Well, Mr. FOUR month old:
You have made the last four months so much better than I could ever imagine. I am watching you in your jungle jumperoo right now and you are happy and laughing and playing and being independent. It amazes me how much you've grown.
I'm so proud to be your mommy. I can't wait to watch you grow up, but I truly enjoy these moments.
Just yesterday when we were at work we got lots of play time between cleaning and playing. You discovered the joy of playing airplane on mommys knees. You became so close to rolling over for the first time on your own, but flopped back over to where you started - your frustration kept you trying though. I got to lay on the floor while you talked away and smiled at me. Mckenna fed you a new baby food for the first time - you had baby cereal with rice. You LOVED it. I gave you more when we got home because you liked it that much.
At your appointment, you weighed 15lb 15.4oz (77% for your age). You are 24.25" (30% for your age). Your noggin is 16.5" (45% for your age).
Mama took you to babiesrus on monday and got you presents! You got a big boy transitional sippy cup, baby cereal, sophie the giraffe, and two vanilla tethers.
I love you,
x0x mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment