31 days left.. not like i'm counting..
I'm coming to the end.. finally!
Friday I went in to get my blood pressure (BP) checked because my reading at home was high so just to be safe I had the nurse check it out and ended up getting a whole exam where they said they were looking at inducing me and I would find out more information today.
Fast forward to today. I met the midwife who I was not fond of. She was late, impersonal and rude.. but theres some good with the bad. My blood pressure was fine today so they are no longer inducing me. They are estimating him to be about 6.5-7lbs right now and about 7.5-9 for delivery (OUCH!) I was able to see him on the ultrasound today and hear his beautiful, strong heartbeat with the doppler. He is looking healthy and perfect and I can't wait to hold his handsome little self.
Heres a belly picture for this week :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment