I didn't get to see my little man at my last ultrasound because I brought along my husband and both our mothers, and they were blocking my view. I hear he has a cute button nose. Can't wait to see it. I've had lots of false labor signs; painful contractions lasting 30-60 seconds really close together, swelling to the point we went to the L&D to make sure it wasn't pre-eclampsia and other signs that aren't internet friendly to post ;] I see the midwife (for the first time) on April 4th. Thats this upcoming Wednesday and 2 days past my 23rd birthday. I'm hoping she will tell me that all these contractions are giving me some progress, but that would just be easy. My kid doesn't play easy. He likes to be complicated and give me some trouble. My due date is just 37 days away, and he is considered term in 16 days! I can hardly believe it :] I will also hit the beginning of being 9 months pregnant on April 7th, the day before Easter, which is just in just 9 days. HOLY CRAP! I'll update some more another day. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment