I realized that it has been a while since I blogged about you last, I didn't realize HOW long until I logged in. You have grown SO much since then.
Weight: 19lb 6oz (as of last Wednesday)
Height: No clue.. I should probably check that, eh?
You've done a lot in the last month - hitting milestones like crazy!
New milestones to add to the list:
crawling! you are quick and get all over the house.
waving - you can't REALLY wave yet, but you try and its cute.
words - you said "dada" and "mama" but only one time each.
Things you love:
petting the dogs, especially your sister roxy
toys with lights and sounds - yea, they rock.
mickey mouse. you watch the show daily and you love your stuffed animal of him.
peek-a-boo. can't go wrong with a game of peek-a-boo.
kisses. you love to give and receive.
getting in trouble. yep. you find things you're not supposed and laugh at the word no.
eat things you shouldn't. (daddys shoes, mamas computer cords..)
giggling. you have the best giggles.
giving hugs that make your heart melt.
smile - especially when you think that you wont get in trouble if you do so.
bath time! we loveeeeee bath time
going on walks. you love to look at trees and pretty flowers.
food. you love food! especially boobie milk, but you love people food too.
Changes in your apperance:
you have 2 teeth. bottom middle :]
you have more hair, but its pretty blonde and hard to see.
you're starting to thin out a bit. you must be getting taller.
Mama and Daddy love you to the moon and back.
No comments:
Post a Comment