Dear Baby,

I can't wait until I start calling you by your name to everyone. We have your name picked out. I'm in love with it, just as much as I'm in love with you. I bought you a few things in the last couple of weeks; two books and a bib. I'm waiting for your daddy to go shopping with me for your first outfit then I will start my crazy shopping spree on you. I'm soooo excited to shop!

Milestones for week 15: You are about four inches long and 2.5 oz. Basically, the size of an apple. You are now moving amniotic fluid through your nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in your lungs begin to develop. Your little legs are growing longer than her arms now, and you can move all of your joints and limbs. Although your eyelids are fused shut still, you can sense light. You're also developing taste buds.

Pregnancy Symptoms from this week: Sore/Itchy/Heavy Boobs. I've gone from a small B to a full D already. Your daddy isn't complaining, but I am!

Current Cravings: Chocolate


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment