Life has been busy. I started an internship at a photography studio for my days off. I need to keep busy. No doctors appointments or ultrasounds this past week, but I have one scheduled for next week on Wednesday the 23rd - its an elective ultrasound at peekababy for gender scan, but we found out at week 13 the baby's gender. We aren't announcing it until thanksgiving dinner on the 23rd (we are going to celebrate a day early because of my papa's dialysis schedule) and thats pissed a lot of people off. I don't care, thats our choice and we weren't supposed to find out til that morning anyways so they can deal.
I decided to be a royal bitch when it comes to things like that. I need to stand up for what WE want and not cave into the pressure of everyone asking me. If I don't start now it will never end and while I might want advice on some stuff, I don't want unsolicited advice. I've done this baby thing for many years - yes, it will be different since I can't give them back at the end of the night. yes it will be different since I am the one who makes all the choices alongside my husband, but we need to do whats best for us and our baby.
Our little one has a name, and at home, we call our baby by that name. We refer to our baby by the name to our parents and siblings. Its hard to not tell you guys the name, and to refer to the little one by that name here.
So for now, we are just going to leave the update at that, and I will update thanksgiving (if I can find the time.. I will make time) :]
No comments:
Post a Comment