Happy 9 Weeks!

Dear little man,

You have grown SO much since you were born. You're 9 whole weeks (and one day!) today. I can't believe how quickly time is going and I already miss your earlier days. You're so precious to me. I cherish all of the little things.

New things you're doing:
- grabbing at things like nana's earrings and mamas hair.
- giggling. its the best sound
- smiling. your smile melts my heart and makes my day.
- talking. its not real talks yet, but your coos mean the world to your mama.
- playing. you show interest in toys and peek-a-boo now. i can't wait to play with you more!
- kisses. you love to get kisses and try to give kisses back.

I absolutely can't wait to watch you grow. Right now you're sleeping. You have been getting pretty good at sleeping through the night. Typically, you wake up two times a night and I'm totally okay with that.

Love you forever and always,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment