Its the little things..

Yesterday was my very first mothers day! I wanted to spend it with you, Jameson, snuggled up in bed to nap and watching my shows at night with you on the couch - thats exactly how I got to spend it too! For mothers day, I asked for a shutterfly book with your birth story and pictures which your daddy agreed to let me make and order. It should be here this week and I can't wait!

I wanted to write today about the little things - the things you do that make my world better; after all, you're the reason I get out of bed in the morning now.

the little things..

- the way you throw a tantrum. most people find this to be annoying and get frustrated by tantrums, but not me. i think your tantrums are the cutest! your face scrunches up and you get a bunch of wrinkles on your forehead, your arms start flailing around and your feet get going too. mommy thinks its cute.

- the way your face looks when you sleep. you cheeks get pudgy, your eyes shut tight giving you lines by your nose and your lips make the cutest pouty look.

- all your fuzzy hair. its going quickly and i love it! your blonde hair is peach fuzz, but it sticks up in crazy directions sometimes. adorable!

- your bright blue eyes. need i say more?

- the way you always manage to flip us off at least once a day.. especially when you breastfeed.

- the way your little feet always go together; you like to sit "spread eagle" with the bottoms of your feet together.

- the grunting sounds you make when its dead quiet in the room

- the looks you give me and the way you're so comforted in my arms. you love to snuggle with your mommy.


I could truly go on forever about you and the things you do, but we need to go to the doctors now for your two week well baby appointment. I love you to the moon and back Jameson. I hope you never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment