Dear Jameson,

I'm sick of all these false labor signs. You're such a tease, little man! I thought my water broke last night so my dad drove me in to have it checked out, but it turns out that it was just other liquid (we'll call it that for the purpose of not grossing people out). I can't wait to meet you, I know you know that too. Everyone is SO anxious for your arrival and mommy is getting really snappy with people for asking me the same questions every day.

Things I can't wait to do with you..

- Hear your cry.
- Rock you to sleep in the rocking chair that Roberta gave us.
- Hold you close, skin to skin.
- Count your fingers and your toes.
- Watch you sleep.
- Hear your coos and baby babbles.
- Tickle your tummy until you giggle and see your smile from ear to ear.
- Feed you from me, not a bottle.
- Snuggly naps on warm summer days.
- Go on walks and watch you soak up the world around you.
- Recognize my face and smile when you see me.
- Watch you grow old and see who you become.

Love,
Mommy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment