Little Man,

It kills me to not say your name aloud to those who don't know or here. Your daddy doesn't want to share it because he's afraid people will talk us out of it. It won't change. Its your name.

You are 17 weeks gestation today! I can't believe it. We are 21 days away from being half way through the pregnancy. I can't believe it! 161 days (give or take upon your arrival timing) until we meet. I can't wait.

Heres your weekly updates from Babygaga:

Your little limbs have nearly reached their proper proportions and will continue to grow evenly with the rest of the body from here on out.

You are now becoming capable of hearing and reacting to sounds even though your ears are not yet structurally complete or fully functional.

Different parts of your astonishingly complex brain are developing to process your hearing and other senses, (sight, smell, taste and touch).

I love you to the moon and baby my sweet baby boy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment